The Future of Meta
Meta /Facebook programs will be more like TikTok in future. So, it is important to know what you are doing right now and prepare for the coming changes if any. Here are some of them:
Increase your engagement level
1) If you have a good number of followers on Facebook then try to increase your engagement with these use.
2) Try to post quality content rather than just sharing links. This helps you build trust among your fans as well as other social media platforms.
3) Make use of different types of images such as gifs, memes etc. They help you engage better with your target audience.
Use video as your main content
4) Posting regular updates about yourself and your brand builds up an image of reliability which makes people feel comfortable interacting with you online.
5) Use video marketing tools such as Instagram stories, live streaming apps and others to connect with your customers directly. It gives you a chance to interact with them at every stage of customer journey.
6) Create engaging ads using various ad formats available on Facebook. These include text-only ads, carousel ads, rich cards, interactive ads, app install ads, custom audiences, remarketing pixels and many more.
Boost with paid ads
7) Promote your business through paid advertising campaigns. There are several options available including Sponsored Stories, Custom Audiences, Lookalike Audiences, Remarketing Pixels, Dynamic Ads, Video Views, App Install Ads, In-App Messaging Ads, Mobile Site Conversion Tracking, Native Advertising, Social Plugins, and much more.
8) Get creative when creating visual assets for your page.
9) You can also create events and ask people to share photos and videos from there during special occasions that way you get a lot of likes and shares. Also make sure that all posts carry relevant hashtags so that they reach maximum audience.
10) To boost up page views, do not post too much at once but rather publish several posts every day. This keeps user engaged throughout the week and increases chance of getting liked/shared.
Cross-platform audience reach
11) Be active on other social media platforms as well such as Twitter, YouTube, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat, Reddit, Tumblr etc. All this helps drive traffic back to your Facebook Page which ultimately results in increased organic growth.
12) Post links related to your business on Facebook often. This includes images, articles and blog posts about your niche products. It makes sense because when someone clicks through an article link on Facebook he lands directly onto your website where he gets exposed to your brand’s message. In addition, search engines love websites that offer quality content and use keywords effectively. Therefore, it is better to engage readers first before asking them to visit your site.
For more information you can review our website and Resource Library section. If you have any questions or just want to speak with one of our professionals to learn more contact our office or schedule a strategy session to see how we can be of service.
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.