What is Canva and why is it so wonderful for design businesses?
Canva is an essential tool in interior design businesses. When it comes to aesthetics and brand marketing, Canva is the most suitable and user friendly application. It helps designers create professional looking infographics and images that can be used on a variety of social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr and more. These designs will also appear high on search engine results pages when you use specific keywords related to your business or project. The best part? You don't have to worry about coding or even having any graphic-design skills! Simply choose from the prebuilt templates included with each plan, or upload your own logo and photos with ease, then customize your new design with text, links, custom shapes, borders, shadows, gradients and much more. Once ready, simply select “Save” to launch your masterpiece on whichever platform you choose.
Canva Application Pros!
With its affordable plans starting at $4 per month, Canva has become one of the top choices for small companies who want to stay ahead of their competition without breaking the bank. Best of all there are no long term contracts to sign so you can cancel the subscription anytime. There's never been a better time to start using Canva by Design!
Canva Increases Business Sales!
Using Canva can improve your business marketing and sales. By improving sales, you are likely improving customer experience which may result in higher retention rates.
Canva can help you make:
• Marketing poster
• Presentation slide
• Business cards
• Flyer template
• Website banner
What makes Canva different from other programs?
Canva offers the ability to create graphics quickly and easily. We were inspired when we saw the endless possibilities of creating beautiful pieces of art through our smartphone cameras. This was something we loved doing as kids so we thought why not do the same thing now for adults and business owners. It seems like everyone is trying to tell us they build websites these days but they’re either too complicated for the average person or they require a lot of technical know how. So we decided to take a different approach and give people what they really need – simple tools to build awesome websites and graphics.
We recommend Canva because we believe you shouldn’t have to be a designer to make great assets you share with your audience. If you have a good idea for a website layout, infographic or presentation slide, chances are you already have that awesome photo or video lying around on your phone. All you need is a program that allows you to drag and drop elements together.
Learn how Canva by Design can help you:
✓ Create beautiful visuals faster
✓ Convert words into stunning visuals
✓ Improve branding
✓ Grow your audience
✓ Boost engagement
✓ Increase conversions
✓ Make your content stand out from the crowd
Included benefits are access to Canva's exclusive marketplace where you'll find millions of unique images, graphics, and other design resources created by Canva community. In addition, you get 10 GB of storage + 1 TB bandwidth + 15GB ebooks library, 500+ premium fonts , 50GB email account and unlimited domain.
For more information visit our website kabms.com
Meta /Facebook programs will be more like TikTok in future. So, it is important to know what you are doing right now and prepare for the coming changes if any. Here are some of them:
Increase your engagement level
1) If you have a good number of followers on Facebook then try to increase your engagement with these use.
2) Try to post quality content rather than just sharing links. This helps you build trust among your fans as well as other social media platforms.
3) Make use of different types of images such as gifs, memes etc. They help you engage better with your target audience.
Use video as your main content
4) Posting regular updates about yourself and your brand builds up an image of reliability which makes people feel comfortable interacting with you online.
5) Use video marketing tools such as Instagram stories, live streaming apps and others to connect with your customers directly. It gives you a chance to interact with them at every stage of customer journey.
6) Create engaging ads using various ad formats available on Facebook. These include text-only ads, carousel ads, rich cards, interactive ads, app install ads, custom audiences, remarketing pixels and many more.
Boost with paid ads
7) Promote your business through paid advertising campaigns. There are several options available including Sponsored Stories, Custom Audiences, Lookalike Audiences, Remarketing Pixels, Dynamic Ads, Video Views, App Install Ads, In-App Messaging Ads, Mobile Site Conversion Tracking, Native Advertising, Social Plugins, and much more.
8) Get creative when creating visual assets for your page.
9) You can also create events and ask people to share photos and videos from there during special occasions that way you get a lot of likes and shares. Also make sure that all posts carry relevant hashtags so that they reach maximum audience.
10) To boost up page views, do not post too much at once but rather publish several posts every day. This keeps user engaged throughout the week and increases chance of getting liked/shared.
Cross-platform audience reach
11) Be active on other social media platforms as well such as Twitter, YouTube, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat, Reddit, Tumblr etc. All this helps drive traffic back to your Facebook Page which ultimately results in increased organic growth.
12) Post links related to your business on Facebook often. This includes images, articles and blog posts about your niche products. It makes sense because when someone clicks through an article link on Facebook he lands directly onto your website where he gets exposed to your brand’s message. In addition, search engines love websites that offer quality content and use keywords effectively. Therefore, it is better to engage readers first before asking them to visit your site.
For more information you can review our website and Resource Library section. If you have any questions or just want to speak with one of our professionals to learn more contact our office or schedule a strategy session to see how we can be of service.